A new Tera Raid is about to start in Pokémon Crimson, where you can snag a powerful Gen 7 starter Pokémon: Silvarro. This is currently the only way to get this Pokémon in-game, so make sure you take the chance. We’ll give you some tips on how to get through the fight.
All information about the Silvarro Raid
- Pokemon: Silvarro with Titan mark
- Tera type: Flight
- levels: 100 (7 star raid)
- Event period: From the March 17th to March 20th and March 24th to March 27thfrom 01:00 a.m. to 00:59 a.m. German time
This is what makes Silvarro special: The raid is the only way to snag the evolution of Bauz in Crimson. The Grass/Ghost Pokémon is particularly impressive due to its high attack, special attack and special defense, even if it is rather slow.
Here you will find an overview of all current and upcoming raid events in crimson and crimson:
Catch Silvarro: Moveset and the best counters
It is not yet known which attacks Silvarro will master, but we will add them as soon as the raid has started. However, there is a high probability that it will master its special attack Shadow Shackle (Type: Ghost).
The best tactic against Silvarro: Due to its Tera-type flight, the Pokémon is particularly against rock, electro and Ice Vulnerable – Rock is weak against Silvarro’s Grass-type attacks, though, so skip this type. If you use an Electric-type Pokémon, also give it the item Magnet. We recommend these counters:
- Wampitz: Wampitz is a real raid all-rounder. If you have trained it through breeding Parabolic Charge, it has a strong electric attack that heals it at the same time. With Acid Spit it also lowers the opponent’s Special Defense.
- Miraidon: It can lower Silvarro’s defense with Metal Sound and deal damage with Blitz Rush and Parabolic Charge.
- reefex: Riffex is only available as a support Pokémon, so you need at least one strong attacker on the team. Then it can lower Silvarro’s Special Defense with Acid Spit and increase its partner’s Attack with Right Hand.
This is how you start the Tera Raid
In order to start 7 Star Raids, you must have already completed the three paths of the Pokémon Crimson/Crimson main story. You must also defeat all Gym Leaders a second time and win the Academy Tournament. You will then participate in 5 Star Raids until you receive a call to unlock 6 and 7 Star Raids.
In addition, of course, you need an internet connection, because you first have to receive the PokéPortal news that starts the event. If you want to use online co-op, you also need a Nintendo Switch Online subscription.
Do you have any other tips for the raid?