Diablo Immortal offers the ability to switch character classes and still not have to start from scratch. This was announced quite a while ago and has finally made its way into the game. In the new update there is even more content such as a new, even harder boss fight and various pieces of equipment and of course other events.
Diablo Immortal: class change, new boss and much more
Usually in Diablo games we have to think carefully about which class we want to play at the beginning. Previously, not even skill points could be reset and redistributed. In Diablo Immortal, however, you can now easily switch classes and still keep most of your progress.
Class change as a fresh start: Since Diablo Immortal is designed to invest as much time (and money) as possible into the game, fans with particularly advanced characters should be very happy that the new update finally brings the promised class change. But of course there are some rules that have to be observed (via: blizzard):
- Only from character level 35.
- Class can only be changed once every 7 days. Once you can switch back immediately.
- With each change, the appearance can be determined.
- Paragon trees will be reset.
- When you take a class for the first time, you get placeholder gear that is “the same rank as the last used gear from your last class.”
- Affiliation to clans, troops and other groups is carried over.
- Some class-specific items cannot be taken with you, but you don’t lose anything and you can access the old equipment and all items again if you switch classes again.
If you’d rather see something about Diablo 4 instead of Diablo Immortal:
Diablo 4 trailer shows the Necromancer as the fifth and final playable class
More about Diablo Immortal you can find out here:
This is still in the update: In addition to the class change, a new boss will be introduced in the Reliquary of Hell with Gorgothra the Retcher. However, the fight against them will only be unlocked on August 2nd. In addition, new equipment beckons, such as the Amber Blades cosmetic set, or new events such as the Starving Moon, which starts on July 29th.
Are you excited to be able to switch classes now? Do you still play Diablo Immortal at all?