In addition to a host of gameplay updates, a fleet of new vehicles and more coming next week and beyond, GTA Online: The Criminal Enterprises also introduces a large number of general gameplay improvements, including many that from you about the GTA Online feedback site were stimulated.
Rockstar Games announces: “Thanks to the considerable efforts of our community, we have brought you a variety of improvements and enhancements to the overall GTA Online gaming experience on all current platforms including the latest generation of consoles.”
Enterprise protection and enhancements
Starting July 26th, all ventures—including Sell Missions—can be pursued in invite-only Private Sessions. Register as a VIP, CEO, or MC President in an invite-only, friends, or crew session, and source and sell as a business owner at your own pace or with friends. Starting a new session is easily done from the pause menu, where you can select “New Session” under “Online”.
You can still sell your goods in public sessions. All who do this will receive a higher High Demand Bonus as compensation.
Improvements and changes for vehicle customization
Alongside a fleet of new vehicles that will be available in July, through later summer and fall, we’ve made some changes to accommodate suggestions from some of our mechanics, LS Car Meet members, automotive enthusiasts and others. These include, among others:
- All vehicles with access to the LS Car Meet can be fitted with low-grip tires. This gives you even more customization options when you modify vehicles in LS Car Meet.
- Vehicles are delivered faster when requested from the mechanic.
- There is no longer a cost for destroying another player’s armored vehicle. This no longer penalizes anyone who returns fire from attackers (and successfully neutralizes them).
- The Avenger and Mobile Command Center can now accommodate any vehicle that fits – not just specific vehicles. The exception is the Oppressor Mk II, which can be modified in its own workshop in the Terrorbyte.
- The number of properties you can own will be increased from 8 to 10, increasing the maximum garage space by up to 20 vehicle slots.
- The Legendary Motorsport and Southern San Andreas Super Autos websites feature new filter and selection options that can be cycled through on consoles using L1/R1 or LB/RB tabs.
In addition, the effectiveness of the Pegassi Oppressor Mk II’s homing missiles will be reduced and countermeasures will have increased cooldown times and the number of possible uses will be reduced. The Sparrow helicopter can be equipped in the Kosatka submarine with the chaff and decoy flare countermeasures to make it less vulnerable to armed attacks. As with all areas of GTA Online, we’ll continue to monitor your feedback on these changes and how they affect what’s happening on the streets of Los Santos.
Whether you help Franklin, Dr. Retrieving Dre’s missing music, throwing a party at Music Locker, visiting El Rubio’s tropical retreat, or just wreaking havoc around town with friends: starting July 26, those traveling in Southern San Andreas can look forward to plenty of new – eagerly awaited improvements:
- When returning to the agency at the end of a security job, you can enter through the rooftop entrance instead of going through the main entrance on the ground floor. Additionally, anyone who runs a tuning workshop will find that employees are more likely to deliver vehicles to customers without problems.
- To facilitate movement within certain locations, you’ll soon be able to run fast at Diamond Casino, Music Locker, and nightclubs.
- In the interaction menu you can buy the maximum amount of ammo for all weapons at once. On top of that, you have faster access to snacks and armor with a single button press in the weapon wheel. Quickly restarting a failed mission will return the same number of snacks as when the mission originally started.
- You can snooze calls from specific contacts during missions when they are offering missions, refusing calls entirely rather than having to listen to them in full before hanging up.
- PC players will soon be able to disable text chats in settings.
- To reduce griefing, kills in freemode no longer affect the kill/death stat. Going forward, the ratio will only be affected by kills achieved in competitive game modes.
- After your first visit, you can spend more time on Cayo Perico and be caught more often before being evicted from the island.
- The Race Creator will receive a number of updates including: The number of checkpoints, players in transform races, and removable gadgets that can be set on the latest generation of consoles will all be increased. Also, RC Bandito Races can now be created on all platforms via the Special Vehicle Stunt Race Creator. The Ghost to First Checkpoint option will be available on additional race categories. Added more objects to the Remove Fixtures option. A new anti-grief ghosting option is also being introduced to ignore players driving the wrong way. Also, in the future, players will be able to customize the exact time of day and size of checkpoints when creating races.
The Criminal Enterprises also offers increased payouts on a range of activities in GTA Online to give both new and experienced players the freedom to play what they enjoy the most and get what they want faster.
Of course, these altered payouts can be combined and multiplied with ongoing weekly bonuses, giving you even higher payouts for participating in your favorite game modes during future special events.
The GTA Online racing community benefits from significantly higher GTA$ payouts in general. With the release of GTA Online: The Criminal Enterprises all standard races — including player-created races — pay out 50% more GTA$ on average.
The total amount of prize money for premium races will also be increased. These races give the same payouts to podium finishers, but now 4th and lower finishers also get payouts.
All Adversary Modes currently in GTA Online will also have their payouts increased by 50% on average. This means you can earn extra GTA$ by battling opponents in unique modes like Sumo (Remix), Overtime Rumble and many more.
To encourage group play, everyone who participates in Heist setups will receive 50% more GTA$ than they currently do. Besides that:
- The minimum share for finals is then 15% for each member.
- Prep costs are generally reduced to GTA$25,000
The following Heist finals award 75% GTA$ on top of current loot:
- Fleeca Raid
- Humane Labs Raid
- Prison breakout
- Series A Funding
The following Heist finals award 50% GTA$ on top of current loot:
- Pacific Standard Raid
- Doomsday Heist: Act I
- Doomsday Heist: Act II
- Doomsday Heist: Act III
With this update, the cooldown time for all heists will be leveled so that all last for an in-game day (48 minutes) when played as a group. Certain aspects of the Cayo Perico Heist finale will also be adjusted to better balance the time spent in GTA Online. However, solo playthroughs of the Cayo Perico Heist Finale will require a three-day in-game cooldown. After stealing a valuable main objective in The Cayo Perico Heist finale, main objectives will appear less frequently over the following 72 hours while the value of the additional loot increases. This is intended to encourage exploration and collaboration between players.
Boosts for organizations and MC members
Bodyguards, Associates and MC Members earn significantly more GTA$ by joining an organization or motorcycle club and participating in its activities. When you’re not busy running your own shop, join friends or fellow players and cash in big without risking your own supplies:
- Base salaries for bodyguards, staff and MC members are doubled to ensure everyone can earn GTA$ fairly while working for another VIP, CEO or MC President.
- In addition to double salaries, MC members also get higher payouts for participating in sell missions.
- Bodyguards and Associates will then also receive payouts for participating in Sell Missions to properly recognize their involvement.
- Organization renaming fees have been reduced.
Payout boosts for boarding
You will receive an email on your iFruit about payout boosts in all criminal careers. All CEOs, VIPs and MC Presidents can benefit from these bonuses even if they have already completed certain activities before July 26th:
- Executives: Executives get triple payouts for the new Mixed Goods Exports sell missions. You can access it through your Assistant in the Office once a new member of the Warehouse Crew has produced their first batch of Special Cargo.
- bikers: Businesses produce goods three times faster than normal until your first sell mission is completed. After that, they continue to produce at normal speed.
- arms smuggler: For the first research item, the research speed is tripled. The production speed is also tripled until the first sell mission is completed.
- nightclub owner: All goods in Competitive Battles will have three times the normal price until the first sell mission is completed. After that, they include the normal amounts.
- Your first sales mission for each of the companies mentioned will be rewarded with a double GTA$ payout.
Time-limited payouts for MC Presidents, VIPs and CEOs
Club Activities, Club Challenges, Clubhouse Missions, and Membership Challenges are awarding Double Payouts for a limited time. VIP work also pays out double payouts for a limited time only.