We’d love to see a Mega Fibber in Pokémon Go! We’ll probably have to wait a while for that though, because so far there haven’t been any major indications that the people at Niantic Mega-Flunkifer want to let loose on the trainers. First of all, Halloween is coming up. And as it is, around Halloween it will probably be the turn of ghost Pokémon (Mega Banette, yes, we’re looking at you!) … and then we’ll see. Anyway; You can check which ones at any time in our overview Mega Pokémon already in Pokémon Go have been implemented! Now let’s get started with the counter info on Mabbler in Tier 3 Raids!
Small fun fact on the side: By the way, when it debuted in the 3rd generation, Mabbler only had the Steel type. Only with the introduction of the Fairy type did many Pokémon from generations 1 to 5 receive a type adjustment.
Filkiffer as a raid boss
Mabbler is a dual type of Steel and Fairy. As such, it only has weaknesses to Ground-type attacks (boosted in the sun and clear skies) and Fire-type attacks (also boosted in the sun and clear skies). Mabbler is not a particularly strong opponent and only has 12,739 CP, which you must bring to zero. If you’re not very good at ground and fire attacks, don’t worry about it too much. Of course, these attacks do more damage, but since Mabbler has very few battle points for a Tier 3 raid boss, you should still be able to defeat it. If you’re still having trouble, team up with a few other Pokémon Go players. Below is a list of the best attackers against Mabbler.
- Mega Charizard Y with fire wheel and tan cannonade
- Crypto Lavados with fire wheel and heat koller
- Crypto Entei with Fire Tooth and Heat Fever
- Mega Charizard X with fire wheel and tan cannonade
- Crypto Ho-Oh with cremation and purifying fire
- Reshiram with Fire Tooth and Heat Fever
- Crypto Charizard with fire wheel and tan cannonade
- Crypto Tornupto with cremation and tan cannonade
- Mega Dogemon with Fire Tooth and Flamethrower
- Crypto Magbrant with a pinwheel and a fire blast
- Flampivian with Fire Tooth and Heat Fever
- skeleton with fire wheel and heat koller
- Crypto Arcane with Fire Tooth and Flamethrower
- Ho Oh with cremation and purifying fire
- Lavados with fire wheel and heat koller
Pokemon Go: Catch Mabbler
Once you’ve defeated Maw, all you have to do is go Pokéball! At level 20, the Pokémon has 934 CP at 100% IV. If the Pokémon is boosted to level 25 during snowfall or overcast skies, it will have 1167 CP with perfect 100% IV values. We wish you a successful hunt!