Grand Theft Auto V: Ray-traced reflection in the latest update
Grand Theft Auto V and GTA Online will soon be getting ray-traced reflections on Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5.
The visuals of Grand Theft Auto V and GTA Online are getting another serious boost as the game will soon be getting new ray-traced reflections on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X via the Fidelity Mode graphics setting.
Thus, reflections on many surfaces are displayed in real time and Grand Theft Auto V and GTA Online shine in new splendor.
Of course, you can expect more improvements and more in the latest GTA Online update, due out later this month. We will keep you up to date.
First details have already been revealed and patch notes highlights announced as follows:
- Get to your favorite iFruit Contacts faster — select which Contacts to display or hide via the Interaction Menu.
- The Benefactor Terrorbyte can be used to launch Business sell missions in all session types, including invite-only sessions.
- Take on Agatha’s Casino story missions as a solo operator by visiting the Management Office of The Diamond Casino & Resort (these missions previously required at least 2 players).
- PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X will add ray-traced reflections — rendering real-time reflections on many surfaces — via the Fidelity Mode graphics setting.
- New vehicle purchases will arrive in your Garage faster than before.
- Select Custom Weaponized Vehicles can now be used in raceswhere appropriate — weapons will be disabled outside of GTA races.
- Bicycles will be added to the list of vehicles that can be requested from your Personal Garage when calling the Mechanic.
- Players on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S can enjoy full access to Hao’s Special Works without needing to complete Hao’s introductory race.
- completing Vehicle Cargo Sell Missions in Public Sessions will award a High Demand Bonus, bringing this in line with all other business activities, while payouts on Smuggler’s Sell Missions will be permanently tripled.
- Get more of what you want faster with an across-the-board increase in the GTA$ value of all Shark Cards. Starting today, all Shark Card denominations have been boosted by 20–25% when purchased directly in GTA Online or via any of the platform stores. For special GTA+ Member Shark Cards, this is on top of the current 15% bonus GTA$.