This Tuesday starts in destiny 2 Today is the fourth week in Season 17. Today, as players craft and try out old weapons or salvage new Godroll weapons from the dungeon, Commander Zavala may have to put his past behind him. MeinMMO tells you what to expect in Destiny 2 this week.
This is happening this week: After Bungie revealed Commander Zavala’s emotional past, the Guardians may need to help him face his nightmare once more this week and regain his mental strength.
In addition, Season 17 reveals more and more story beats that show that Bungie, if it fits, also links an evolving story to old locations.
Before you can start, however, you still have to wait for the weekly downtime.
The most important information about activities from 14.06. until 21.06.
Vanguard: Dawn – The Crucible
The Dawn: The Crucible is this week’s Strike:
- The Corrupted, in the Dreaming City
- The Keepers must find one of Queen Mara’s closest advisors, Sedia, and free her from the control of the Taken.
This week’s Dusk Weapon: In the 4th season week of the “Haunted Season” you can of course also pick up a special twilight weapon, this time a pulse rifle.
- This week’s Dusk weapon is Des Horror’s Minimum.
Playlist strikes have these modifiers:
- Void Scorch
- The Singe modifier stays with you throughout the week, the others change daily.
Endgame: Raid Challenges
That happens in the raid “The student’s oath“:
- In the raid of the “Oath of the Apprentice” you should this week the challenge “Basic Information” survive. So if you have collected an icon for the obelisk, you are not allowed to exceed the “Increased Knowledge” buff.
- As a reward for completing the Grandmaster Raid Encounter challenge this week, there is a chance for a master version of the Submachine Gun Submission, Grenade Launcher Forbearance, Linear Fusion Rifle Catastrophic, or Pulse Rifle Insidious. . But keep in mind that hard and normal mode share the loot.
New activities have also come into play with Season 17. Explore the Forsaken Leviathan and face the nightmares or surprise bosses in the new patrol zone. Pull the solar scythe there and defend yourself in the nightmare containment.
Savathun’s Throne World – Weekly campaign mission
- “The last chance”
- This week, you can play Witch Queen’s seventh campaign mission as a repeatable story mission. It’s about following the trusted source of Eris, who informs you about an artifact in the Throne World that may hold the answer to how Savathun attained the Light.
Crucible – These are the PvP playlists:
- private match
- Glory Survival
- Glory Survival: Freelance
Ascendant Challenge – Dreaming City
- Petra Venj can now be found in the dreaming city right at the spawn point – as always for the 2nd curse week. At the same time, the 6th Ascendant Challenge is active.
Sources of pinnacle loot in Destiny 2 Season 17
This is the new max level: In the new season of the haunted, the maximum power level of your gear is 1,570. This means that the power level at the start of the new season 17 has increased by +10 power levels compared to the previous season 16. All players have also been raised to the base power level of 1350. If you want to level up fast, you can also play the Legendary Campaign of the Witch Queen expansion and get 1,520 on completion and get a new exotic.
This top loot (Pinnacle Gear) takes your power level above 1,560:
- Raid “The Apprentice’s Oath” (+2)
- Raid rotation this week: Vault of Glass (+2)
- Drainage of Greed dungeon rotation (+2)
- Accomplished in the Dawn: Trial by Fire with at least 100,000 points (+2)
- Separation Seasonal Activity (+2)
- Weekly Witch Queen campaign mission with at least 100,000 points (+2)
- Complete the Conservation activity in the Pyramid of Darkness (+2)
- “Tests of Courage of Eternity”: Score at least 250,000 points or more (+2)
- Defeat Mighty Cabal in the exotic mission “Vox Obscura” (+2)
- Complete 3 Gambit matches (+1)
- Complete 3 Crucible matches (+1)
- Complete 3 Vanguard Operation strikes with appropriate focus (+1)
- Hawthorne’s Clan Task (+1)
- Trials of Osiris (2+) (from June 17)
Bright Dust Highlights in Eververse
Unfortunately, you can’t get the newest symbiotic armor ornaments in strikes, only for silver in Eververse. But Bungie also has a few highlights in its shop every week that you can get for luster dust, i.e. the in-game currency that can be earned.
And if you treated yourself to the fiery armguard ornaments last week, a visit to Eververse is also a must this week to complete the Bright Dust set.
- Exotic Deathbringer “Dragon Bone” Weapon Ornament
- Legendary Gourmet Weapon Ornament “Delight for the Beggar”
- Splash Splash Exotic Emote
- Exotic Spirit Shell “Torpedo Shell”
- Exotic Sparrow “EXU-14”
- Exotic ship “Shining Cabriolet”
- Legendary Floating Dance Emote
- Legendary Ghost Projection “Brandhammer” projection
- Legendary Spirit Projection “Custodian” projection
- Legendary Teleport Effect “Stasis Arrival”
What are your plans for this week in Destiny 2? Will you pick up the ornaments, keep leveling up or do you just want to experience the rest of the story? Let us know how far your Guardian has come this Season 17 in the comments.