The raid rotation in Pokémon Go has struck again and presents us with Elektek on a silver platter. The Pokémon is from the first generation. In the second generation, we were introduced to “baby Pokémon” for the first time and Elektek was given the pre-development Elekid. With the fourth generation, Elektek received the further development Elevoltek. In Pokémon Go, Elektek can be evolved through the item Sinnoh Stone; so you need a stone like that. You can find out how to get Elektek out of a Pokémon Go raid with as few problems as possible in the counter-guide below.
Elektek as a raid boss
Elektek is monotype Electric, so it only has a weakness against Ground type. Ground-type attacks are boosted in sunny weather or clear skies. However, Elektek is not a particularly strong opponent, which is why attacks from other types do enough damage to defeat the pocket monster. Elektek only has 6,862 CP that you need to get to zero, and a single trainer can stand up to the Pokemon without any problems. If you have just started with Pokémon Go, if in doubt, find a few other players to help you out. Below you will find the best counters against Elektek.
- Crypto Mewtwo with Psycho Blade and Psycho Strike
- Stalobor with clay clamp and earthquake
- Crypto Mamutel with clay clamp and steamroller
- rhyperior with clay clamp and earthquake
- Golgantes with clay clamp and earth forces
- Mega Gengar with dark claw and haunted ball
- Mega Bibor with plague and percussion drill
- Landorus (animal spirit form) with clay shot and earthquake
- Garchomp with clay shot and earth powers
- Landorus with clay shot and earth powers
- Crypto Brutalanda with dragon rod and tantrum
- Rabigator with clay clamp and earthquake
- Crypto Nidoking with Rageblade and Earth Forces
- mewtwo with confusion and psychoshock
- mamuttel with clay clamp and steamroller
Pokemon Go: Catch Elektek
Once you’ve defeated Elektek, it’s time to get down to business – Pokéball! At level 20, the first generation Pokemon has 1333 CP at 100% IV. If the Pokémon is boosted to level 25 in the rain, it has 1667 CP with perfect 100% IV values. We wish you a successful hunt!