In the official Lost Ark forum, those responsible at Amazon Games have linked a player survey with which they want to get the opinion of current and former Arkesia heroes. Responses will be collected by Tuesday 6 September 2022 at 8:59 am.
Around 130,000 players continue to log into the Steam version of Lost Ark per day (source), but of course that’s miles away from the 1.3 million players who played the online role-playing game at launch. With a survey, those responsible at Amazon Games now want to get to the bottom of the current mood in the community.
We want to understand you better!
In the official forum, Community Manager Roxx writes:
“Heroes of Arkesia,
We want to hear your opinion and therefore invite you to take part in a poll about Lost Ark (buy now €17.99) to participate! This poll is a new way for you to provide feedback so we can get a better understanding of your Arkesia experience. This way we can help our team to understand you better.
To participate in the survey, please click here 252.
The survey is anonymous and will be available in all languages Lost Ark is available in, including English, German, Spanish and French. Responses will only be collected until Tuesday, September 6th at 8:59 am, so please participate until then!
Thanks in advance for taking the time and see you in Arkesia!”
What is asked?
We have already taken part in the survey and will tell you which questions await you:
- Have you in the last month Lost Ark played?
- In which country are you playing the game
- What is your primary server region?
- how would you your overall experience in Lost Ark evaluate?
- What is the item level your main character (or your max level character)?
- What do you think about the speed of your progress in Lost Ark?
- To what extent does the speed of progress match your expectations for this type of game?
- how would you do that difficulty level in Lost Ark evaluate?
- To what extent does the difficulty level your expectations?
- What do you think of the different aspects of the game?
- Are lately technical problems occurred that affected your gaming experience?
- Which of the following reasons describes best why you plan no more Lost Ark to play?
- Do you have while playing the settings changed?
- Do you have one of the Filter for color blindness in Lost Ark used?
- Did you Difficulty seeing and/or reading text on the screen while you Lost Ark played?
- Did you difficulties with the controls or the settings related to the controller in Lost Ark?
- Do you have already the game new world played?
- What do you think of the development from Lost Ark last month?
- What do you think of the communication from the game team (example: patch notes, dev diaries, etc.)?
- Finally, what do you think is the most important point that Lost Ark-Team could tackle to your experience improve with the game?