Vampiro 75773 EXP – 26 Game Connoisseur,R10,S10,A7,J10
September 24, 2022 – 7:13 p.m — Last updated 2 hours ago
On Tuesday is with the Toxoids Species Pack a new expansion for the PC version of the sci-fi strategy game Stellaris been published. Toxoids adds new origins, civilizations, and cosmetics to the game and is available in digital stores. The suggested retail price is EUR 9.99. You can watch the release trailer right below this news.
Toxoids offers you several new options to create and play a galactic empire. It is also about quick profits at the expense of personal and ecological sacrifices. You can claim the Force with the most resilient and tenacious species in the game’s history, the Toxoids. The expansion brings both visual and mechanical additions. Toxoids realms can grow faster and adapt better than most other creatures. In doing so, however, they make life difficult for their neighbors – and often for themselves.
The features of the Toxoids Species Pack at a glance:
- New Origins:
- The Knights of the Poison God: In the depths of the homeworld, rumors circulate of a true power buried beneath the poisonous sludge. Can the mysteries of this past be uncovered, potentially unleashed upon the galaxy?
- Overmodified: The candle that burns the brightest is burned into the memory of the galaxy! With this species, you gain more and more attributes at the cost of your own lifespan, living in the here and now without worrying about tomorrow.
- New civics:
- Toxic Baths: Population can grow rapidly with a fresh infusion of mutagenic sludge—as long as you’re willing to pay the cost to the planet and people.
- Scraper: The junk of the Empire is the Treasure of the Empire! You can’t be too proud to use debris and destruction for your own fast building projects.
- Relentless Industrialists: If you want to keep up with demand, you have to learn to ignore all the petty regulations and negative opinions. The surviving population will be grateful for any resources.
- New properties:
- Incubator: Rapid repopulation of the empty planet makes sense, but these growth facilities can also fill up really fast!
- Inorganic Breath: Your people are a source of valuable exotic gases. However, the respirators are expensive.
- Venomous: Other species cannot bear to be in close proximity to the species and it seems their very existence makes the planet a terrible place to live. As a result, other empires find it difficult to fight or subjugate them.
- Exotic Metabolism: Everything is consumed while other species would call in the Hazmat team. The members of the species eat faster and live longer.
- New cosmetic options: species portraits, ship models and cityscapes.
- New Advisors: The empire is expanding through an unrelenting source of harmful sarcasm.
Also, all Stellaris players can download a free update from the Stellaris Custodians team that adds various quality of life features and optimizations. the full patch notes you should definitely take a look. A game check is at GG-User Vampiro already in the works.