The best Lanternecto counters in Pokémon GO raids of 4. At Community Day with Lichtel, Laternecto is the boss in the raids. Here in the guide we show you how to defeat it.
When is Lanternecto coming? On October 15, 2022 you will find Laternecto in Pokémon GO. In the course of the Community Day with Lichtel, the further development in 4-raids is ready for you to challenge. Laternecto is the first further development of Lichtel. It can still evolve into Skelabra.
Here we show you the best counters against Laternecto and against which types it is weak (type effectiveness).
Laternecto counter in 4-raid – Use these attackers
- Mega Gengar with candy and spooky ball
- Mega Banette with dark claw and haunted ball
- Mega Turbok with aqua gun and aqua howitzer
- Crypto Mewtwo with psycho blade and haunted ball
- Mega Dogemon with lectures and freeloaders
- Mega Aerodactyl with stone throwing and stone hail
- Crypto sumpex with aqua gun and aqua howitzer
- Mega Simsala with psycho blade and haunted ball
- Mega Gyarados with cascade and hydraulic pump
- Crypto Impergator with aqua gun and aqua howitzer
- Crypto Gyarados with cascade and hydraulic pump
- Crypto tyrant with catapult and stone edge
- Rameidon with catapult and stone hail
- Crypto dog demon with lectures and freeloaders
- Mega Absol with a lecture and a dark aura
- skeleton with burden and haunted ball
- Crypto Kramsef with a lecture and a dark aura
- Crypto Brutalanda with bite and hydro pump
- darkrai with a lecture and a dark aura
- tricephalo with bite and swirl
Lanternecto Weaknesses: The Pokémon is of the Ghost and Fire types, making it vulnerable to Ground, Rock, Ghost, Water, and Dark.
Does Shiny Lanternecto exist? Yes. But you can’t catch it directly as Shiny. If you catch Shiny Lichtel and evolve it, then its evolutions are also shiny.
How many trainers do you need? If you have the top counter Pokémon and have already reached a fairly high level (40+) in Pokémon GO, you can fight Lanternecto alone. With lower levels but strong counters, you should rely on more trainers.