In Destiny 2 one downtime follows the next. So Bungie not only performed maintenance yesterday, but also scheduled maintenance for today. The servers will shut down again for this. However, MeinMMO tells you exactly when you cannot gamble.
What you need to know today: Yesterday Bungie started a maintenance marathon ahead of the upcoming Season 19. A total of 3 dates were scheduled during which the servers will be unavailable for all players for a while.
- Yesterday, Wednesday November 30th, the servers were already offline for 2 hours.
- Today the same downtime is planned, but with a longer final background maintenance scheduled to last a total of 5 hours.
- The next downtime is then for December 6th, at the start of the new season 19. However, this will be quite short and bring Destiny 2 to version 6.3.0.
As Bungie works on the servers, MeinMMO will be with you and will update this article with fresh information once maintenance begins. So stay tuned so you don’t miss anything.
4:00 p.m.: The maintenance work has started in the background. You should now complete all ongoing activities in the coming hour because then the servers will go down and you will be kicked.
Shortly before the start of Season 19 you can treat yourself to a nostalgic and epic look into the past of the “The Witch Queen” DLC here:
Maintenance on 01.12. – Everything at times and server down
As always, Bungie has also announced detailed failure information for the maintenance work. We offer you this information in our article with the German times. This allows you to better plan your gaming day today.
All times at a glance:
- Like yesterday, today’s maintenance begins at 4:00 p.m. German time on all platforms.
- From 5:00 p.m. the servers will go offline and you will be automatically kicked out of all activities.
- The servers are supposed to go back online around 7:00 p.m.
- However, the maintenance work will continue in the background until 11:00 p.m.
Important: Even after you’re back in-game, you may still experience connection issues until the end of maintenance at 11:00 p.m. You may also have to expect queues when logging in.
Also, keep in mind that 3rd party applications as well as the official companion app may also not work correctly for a while after the downtime.
Destiny 2 is currently experiencing a content drought, but the community is at its best – making jokes
If you encounter any other problems in the game, then the recommendation is to directly address them the official Bungie Help forum to report it to the developers as well.
Don’t forget to collect your rewards
Bungie has also informed its players that their earned but unclaimed retailer rewards from the previous Season 17 can only be claimed via the website until December 6th.
Where can I redeem my Season 17 rewards? This is about the “Previous Season Pass Rewards” page possible. Previous Season Pass rewards can only be claimed in Destiny 2 until the end of a subsequent Season. After that they are irretrievably lost.
What do you think of Bungie’s maintenance marathon? Are you hoping for improvements? Or does the offline time annoy you? Please leave us a comment.
The next maintenance will not follow until December 6th at the start of Season 19. There will then be some innovations for the guardians, such as in PvP: