The developers of Diablo: Immortal answered questions from the community with an official question and answer session and teased upcoming improvements and content for the mobile ARPG. Among other things, characters should be able to catch up and you can expect raid improvements.
Diablo Immortal has been available since June 2022 and allows players to looth in Sanctuary on mobile, but also on PC. While the game has received a lot of criticism, mainly due to the chosen monetization, there are still adventurers who are eagerly awaiting new updates. And they also have questions for the developers, who answered them in an official question and answer session. It’s about catch-up mechanics, transmog improvements, new zones and a problem that plagues raid visits.
Diablo Immortal Q&A with developer insights
We have summarized the new information from the developers for you (via blizzard):
- the update frequency to stay at two per month – the December 14, 2022 update will be dedicated to collecting set items to make them easier to obtain.
- catch-up mechanics, so that players who are not yet playing on Hölle V can connect are planned. They should be over the next few months “make it easier to catch up with the rest of your server.” For example through an XP boost if you are far behind the Paragon level of the server.
- Transmog and character customization: The December 14, 2022 update will allow changing a hero’s face after the fact in-game. We are also working on allowing players to hide helmets. There will be more information about this innovation soon.
- new zone? The Stormspire area will be introduced in the next major update. This continues the story of the game and brings with it a new quest line. Farming opportunities, bounties, and zone-wide events are also possible there.
- Raid Improvement: To make it easier for players to find groups for specific raid bosses, starting December 14th, it will be possible to change the desired Reliquary boss to fight without leaving the raid. “So adventurers can challenge different bosses in a row without detours”emphasize the developers.