So that we can offer you even more exciting content and articles in the future, we are currently looking for Freelance writers (m/f/d)who support us from the home office and help to make GamePro.de a great contact point for everything to do with console and video games.
what we are looking for
We are currently looking for authors who will support us in our day-to-day business in writing the latest news. You can find a corresponding tender in the linked article. In addition, we are looking for experts in specific subject areas.
In general, it is important to us that you…
- for console and video games.
- have already gained some experience in online journalism (e.g. you have written for other sites or run your own blog).
- like to research thoroughly and are willing to go one step further than others.
- always focus on what is particularly interesting and relevant for readers.
- have a feeling for exciting stories and like to develop them further for readers.
- are creative and like to think outside the box.
- are reliable, team player and adaptable.
- you are constantly developing yourself and are always open to developments in online journalism.
Topic experts (m/f/d)
Are you neither the greatest hardware expert nor a generalist who has a finger in the pie everywhere? Instead, do you prefer to focus on a few favorite games that you then give your all for? That you explore to the last detail and then tell others about your discoveries or write about how they can get the most out of the game themselves? Excellent, maybe that’s exactly what we need!
We are looking for experts to constantly expand our GamePro know-how and to be able to offer our readers an even better experience and even more exciting information about their favorite games.
We are currently looking for experts on the following games/topics:
- Assassin’s Creed
- Call of Duty
- The Sims 4
- Elden Ring (and FromSoftware titles in general)
- final fantasy
- God of War
- GTA (Online)
- Hogwarts Legacy (and Harry Potter in general)
- need for speed
- Starfield (and Bethesda titles in general)
- The Witcher
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Your topic was not included? No problem! We are also always looking for individual pitches for everything to do with console and video games.
What we offer you
We offer you…
- the opportunity to work flexibly from the home office
- a fair payment
- fast communication and a direct exchange with the GamePro team
- a look behind the scenes of GamePro.de and the video game industry
- intensive coaching and constant training, including in the areas of SEO and storytelling
Curious? Then simply send us an informal, meaningful application with a short cover letter (including your expert topics/favourite games) and 2-3 text samples [email protected]. However, you do not have to send certificates.