Raid, raid, raid! Pokemon Go players are just waiting for some cool Pokemon to appear in the game or a way to boost Pokemon you’ve already caught! Now you have the chance for Machoke and thus also for the development of Machamp. Don’t miss out on this one, because the Fighting Pokémon is one of the best counters in terms of Fighting type – even now, despite being in the game for so long and over time, a ton of interesting fighters have come along.
But Machomei is still an absolute house brand in Pokémon Go alongside Meistagrif, Lucario and Hariyama! That’s why you want to snag as many perfect Machamps as possible – and Machoke will help you with that. So go ahead, get into the raid, below you have tips for fighting Machoke in Pokémon Go.
Machoke as a raid boss
Machoke is a Fighting monotype and only takes serious damage from the following attacks: Flight (boosted when it’s windy), Psychic (also boosted when it’s windy), and Fairy (boosted when it’s overcast). So pay attention to the weather in the Pokémon Go app so that your attackers do more damage! Machoke has just 13,630 CP and can be defeated by a single trainer. If you still have difficulties, there will definitely be a few other trainers to help you out! Below is a list of the best counters against Machoke.
- Crypto Mewtwo with confusion and psychoshock
- mewtwo with confusion and psychoshock
- Mega Latios with zen headbutt and psychokinesis
- Crypto Simsala with confusion and psychokinesis
- Crypto Latios with zen headbutt and psychokinesis
- Crypto Lavados with flapping wings and sky sweeper
- Hoopa (unleashed form) with confusion and psychokinesis
- Crypto Metagross with zen headbutt and psychokinesis
- Crypto Gardevoir with confusion and psychokinesis
- Crypto Galagladi with confusion and psychokinesis
- Crypto Kokowei with confusion and psychokinesis
- Mega pigeon boss with a gust of wind and a dive
- Crypto Ho-Oh with reserve power and nosedive
- Mega Latias with zen headbutt and psychokinesis
- Crypto Staraptor with a gust of wind and a dive
Pokemon Go: Catch Machoke
Once you’ve defeated Machoke, all you have to do is throw the Pokéball! At level 20, the first generation Pokemon has 1160 CP at 100% IV. If the Pokémon is boosted to level 25 under an overcast sky, it will have 1451 CP with perfect 100% IV values. As always, we wish you a successful hunt!