Pokémon GO: Terrakium counter in the raid guide – 20 strongest attackers
The best counters against Terrakion in Pokémon GO in the guide. We show you the best attackers and movesets. You can use it to defeat the boss in raids.
What kind of Pokémon is Terrakion? Terrakium comes from the fifth generation of the game and has the types Rock and Combat. It belongs to the Knights of Righteousness along with Cobalion, Virizion and Keldeo.
When is Terrakion coming? You can find the boss in Pokémon GO starting December 8th at 10:00 a.m. local time. It will remain in-game for you until December 15 at 10:00 a.m. local time. Here we show you the best counters against Terrakium and against which types it is weak (type effectiveness).
Defeating Terrakion in the Raid – With these counters
- Crypto Mewtwo with confusion and psychoshock
- Mega Simsala with confusion and psychokinesis
- mewtwo with confusion and psychoshock
- Mega Sumpex with aqua gun and aqua howitzer
- Mega Latios with zen headbutt and psychokinesis
- Mega Squadro with ball seed and flora statue
- terracotta with double kick and sancto blade
- Hoopa (unleashed) with confusion and psychokinesis
- Crypto Latios with zen headbutt and psychokinesis
- Crypto Metagross with bullet slash and star slash
- Mega Turbok with aqua gun and aqua howitzer
- Crypto sumpex with clay shot and aqua howitzer
- Crypto-Machomey with counter and balancing punch
- Mega Latias with zen headbutt and psychokinesis
- Crypto Galagladi with confusion and psychokinesis
- Crypto Impergator with aqua gun and aqua howitzer
- Lunala with confusion and psychokinesis
- Crypto Gardevoir with confusion and psychokinesis
- meta gross with bullet slash and star slash
- Crypto Hariyama with counter and balancing punch
Terrakion Weaknesses: The Pokémon is a Rock and Fighting-type, making it vulnerable to Fighting, Ground, Steel, Water, Grass, Psychic, and Fairy. In raids, rely primarily on attacks and Pokémon of these types to defeat Terrakion.
Does Shiny Terrakium exist? Yes, you can catch Shiny Terrakion in Pokémon GO. We show you in the graphic what the dazzling version looks like:
How many trainers do you need? With the best high-level counters, you can defeat the boss in twos or threes. With lower levels but strong counters, you should rely on more trainers. In order to create the raids quickly, groups with many participants are ideal.